Παρασκευή 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Traditions

My family tradition that my family has is on Easter and the hole family comes to see each other and we do it at our house at Limmasol.My cousin comes and have a great time together at the beach with my brother also we swim at the sea,we go fishing,my father takes as a ride with the boat to beaches and dive there and make sand castles at the beach.
This family tradition occurs at April.Whats speacial about the family tradition is that the whole family comes and see each other because some from our family are living in Greece.My grandmother makes lots of  red Easter eggs and whos easter egg dosen't breake he's the winner and my grandfather makes souvla so all of us can eat and my father makes barbecue and burgers i like it because some from my family  bring me good presents.
It's an old tradition that we make because we've been doing this before 6 years and we still do this tradition.I will cairtainly conetinue  this tradition when i have a family because it's the only year that all the family meets and we get to see everyone in the family.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου