Τρίτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2011

   My name Theodoris and my name comes from Greece.My name is two words its Theo-doros a gift from god .I'im actually  from Cyprus and Greece not only from Cyprus because my dad is from Greece and they called Theodoros but i prefer to be called Thodoris or Theo because Theodoros is an old name.
    I actually don't have a story from my name.My dad choose my name Thodoros.My name was chosen Thodoros because my grandfathers name was the same as my one.
    I really don't like my name to be called Thodoros i prefer it to be called Thodoris or Theo because some make fun of my real name in school or i my swimming team.Even my brother makes fun of me about that name!The name i will give any children in the future is Alex because it's a cool name and Ioanna for a girl.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου